Operate with integrity
At Hampshire Structures, we are always looking for new ways to reduce our environmental impact. We recognise the importance of sustainable development and ensure our activities help minimise our carbon footprint.
We use only high-quality materials and deploy rigorous testing to ensure our temporary event structure, KUBE can handle anything the British weather can throw at it.
Sustainability is key and through the design of KUBE, we have listened and responded to the demand for low-impact and eco-friendly events.
Discover some of the reasons why KUBE is a sustainable modular event structure:
- Fully relocatable and reusable structure
- Insulated walls, thermo roof and double-glazed windows as an option to improve energy efficiency
- Constructed from fully recyclable components
- Suitable for placement in sensitive areas (city centres / listed grounds), as our pre wind/snow loaded KUBE requires no anchoring to the ground
- Reduced carbon footprint as KUBE is manufactured in the UK
We are committed to ensuring our chosen partners share our sustainability ethos:
- Sourcing, where possible, locally and ethically manufactured raw materials
- Minimising the use of energy, water and natural resources
- Only using materials which can be recycled or reused at the end of their life
- Run an in-house recycling programme for all raw materials
- Protocols are in place to ensure waste is kept to a minimum.
- Use electricity from renewable sources.